You are here
Christoph Correll is interviewed at DGGPN about early intervention, November 2013. Part 1 of 2.
Prof. Correll, Professor, Psychiatry and Molecular Medicine, Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine, shares his experiences as an adolescent psychiatrist. He goes on to talk about other key topics in psychiatry such as costs related to early treatment, and the issue of non-adherance.
- What is your view on the developments in the field of child and adolescent psychiatry?
- Does this drive over-diagnosis and over-treatmement?
- How many patients do you see in the prodromal clinic?
- What are the current treatments you have available?
- What are the costs related to early treatment?
- What role do LAIs play?