You are here
Prof. Cristoph Correll is interviewed at DGPPN, Berlin
Prof. Correll speaks about the positive and negative impact of social media on patients’ lives. He also compares his experiences of working as an adolescent psychiatrist both in the USA and the EU, and compares the latest guidelines from NICE and AACAP.
- What role does social media play in the life of patients. Is there a benefit or does it harm?
- Is the use of media also popping up in the training of young psychiatrists?
- You are from EU and trained in Germany and now a long time in the US. What can we learn from the US and the other way around?
- In the EU NICE updated the guidelines on treatment of children and adolescents recently. What are the latest guideline updates in the US?
- Do you have any comments on the new DSMV?
- Where do you see the field moving?